How do I Top Up my PayPal account?
Here’s how to Top Up your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Top Up under "PayPal balance" on the left.
- Follow the online instructions.
The money will usually arrive in your account within 3-6 working days. We’ll send you an email when the money’s in your PayPal account.
- Transfers from ATM machines and online transfers from DBS bank accounts are currently not supported for Top Up.
- We don’t charge a fee to transfer money from your bank account. Your bank may charge a fee to transfer the money.
- You can top up in Hong Kong Dollars only.
- If you want to make a payment in a currency other than HKD, our currency conversion rate includes a 2.5% fee. You might want to add enough money to cover the fee.
You were logged out to help protect your account.