Can I request a new PayPal code?
Yes. If you have lost or are unable to locate your confirmation code, you can request a new one.
Here's how to request a new PayPal code to confirm your credit card:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click Classic Site near the bottom left of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update beside "Credit cards".
- Click Enter PayPal Code.
- Click Having trouble finding the code we sent?
- Click Send New Code.
A new PayPal code can be requested up to two times. Please note that when you request a new PayPal code, the previous code expires.
The PayPal code is displayed on your card statement next to the charge of 15 HKD. In the item description section, you will see it next to the word 'PayPal.' For example, in: PayPal*1234CODE, '1234' is the PayPal code. This charge will be refunded to your credit card, once you enter the correct code online.
You were logged out to help protect your account.