What if I can no longer access the email address for my PayPal account?
If you know the email address and password for your PayPal account, You can log in and change the email address you use to log in. Here’s how:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Edit next to email address that you want to change.
- Enter the new email address, and click Change email address.
- Click on the email address you've just added, and click Confirm this email address.
- Follow the instructions to confirm your email address.
After you confirm your new email address, you need to make it the primary email address for your account.
- Follow steps 1-2 above.
- Click on your new email address, and select Make this your primary email address for receiving notifications.
- Click Change Email Address.
If you don’t know the email address or password for your PayPal account
- Click Log In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
You were logged out to help protect your account.