How do I change my password or security questions?
If you know your current password, you can change it from your PayPal Account profile page. Here's how:
- Go to your Settings .
- Click Security.
- Click Edit beside "Password" or "Security questions".
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you do not know your current password, you can create a new password by confirming your identity. Here's how:
- Click Log In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?.
- Enter the email address that you registered in your PayPal account, and click Next.
- Select your preferred option to confirm your account ownership, and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
You were logged out to help protect your account.