Before June 30th, 2018 PayPal is requiring all account users to update their browsers to remain compliant with new security standards. You won't be able to access your PayPal account after June 30th if your browser isn’t updated. Learn how to upgrade your browser.
How do I change my password or security questions?
If you know your current password, you can change it from your PayPal Account profile page. Here's how:
- Go to your Settings .
- Click Security.
- Click Edit beside "Password" or "Security questions".
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
If you do not know your current password, you can create a new password by confirming your identity. Here's how:
- Click Log In at the top right corner of the page.
- Click Having trouble logging in?.
- Enter the email address that you registered in your PayPal account, and click Next.
- Select your preferred option to confirm your account ownership, and click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the page.
You were logged out to help protect your account.