I do not have a PayPal account. How do I cancel a chargeback?
To cancel a chargeback, you must sign up for a PayPal Account. Here's how:
- Click Security at the bottom of the PayPal homepage.
- Click Fraud prevention.
- Click Cancel an existing credit card claim on the left panel.
- Click Sign Up and Cancel Chargeback.
- Complete the sign up form. You must enter the credit card number used to make the purchase.
- Click Sign Up.
- Click Continue to Cancel Chargeback.
Enter the required information and follow the instructions provided.
We’re sorry. The page you’re looking for is no longer available. To search again or contact us, please visit our Help Centre.
Related articles are currently unavailable
Video is not available
You were logged out to help protect your account.