What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
We don’t charge any fees to open a PayPal account or download the PayPal app. We do charge fees for the following:
- When you receive payments from a purchase.
- When you receive payments from outside your country or region. There is a fee when you send a payment to someone in another country or if you receive a payment from someone in another country.
- When you convert currencies.
Here's how to view fees applied to any of your payments:
- Click Activity near the top of the page.
- Find the transaction you want to check and click on it.
For more information on fees, click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page.