Take on the world through eCommerce
Watch the videos here to hear how other entrepreneurs are taking on the world through eCommerce.
Tali Kazarian is the founder and CEO of Gita Jewelry, a whole sale manufacturer and seller. In this video, Tali shares how PayPal helps her company sell products all over the world. When Tali's family started Gita Jewelry, they were just five employees. Now they have grown to have the largest factory in their industry.
Merchant Success Story: Up, Bub And Away
Stella Chan, co-founder of Up, Bub and Away, speaks about her inspirations and ideas behind starting the eCommerce business - Up, Bub and Away and how PayPal helps Up, Bub and Away acquire new customers quickly and securely without any hassle. PayPal's business payment solutions are easily integrated with eCommerce websites and PayPal also helps make businesses borderless.
Frequently asked questions.
With PayPal, you can enjoy a safer and easier way to send and receive payments for goods, services and more.
Shopping globally with peace of mind
Simply link a card to your PayPal account and you can start making payments in over 20 currencies. Instead of entering your card information for every transaction, you can now pay with just a few clicks without compromising your security. You can also withdraw funds into your bank account anytime. We use industry-leading anti-fraud technology and a dedicated team of risk experts to help keep your transactions safer. Learn more about PayPal Buyer Protection.
Growing your sales from various channels
Select from our wide range of payment solutions to receive payments from buyers all over the world. Accept safer payments anytime, anywhere – through your own website, using PayPal QR Code in your storefront, or by simply emailing an invoice to your customers. Besides our expertise in payment security, our Seller Protection protects you from any losses arising from unauthorised payments and items not received on eligible transactions.
Find out more about how we protect you.
You must confirm your email address first in order to start receiving payments. If someone sends you a payment, you’ll receive an email notification. You’ll need to manually accept the first payment you receive. The payments received afterwards will be automatically accepted into your account.
Here are some ways you can get paid:
- Integrate a PayPal payment solution to your website.  >
- Let the sender know your PayPal account email address, and they can send payments to your account right away.  >
- Create your personalized “PayPal.Me” link and share it with your customers.  >
- Send an online invoice to your customers directly from your PayPal account.  >
- Request payments from friends or customers.
The funds you receive will appear in your account balance on the Summary page. You can then use the balance to send payments or withdraw it to your bank account.
Compare our payment solutions to find the best fit for your payment needs in Hong Kong.
To add an additional layer of confidence when receiving apayment, we now provide the sender of funds the option to share a link directlywith the recipient that the recipient can use to access and redeem theirmoney.
Here's how to create and manage subscriptions in your PayPal account:
- Click Pay & Get Paid at the top of your account.  >
- Click Subscriptions under 'Accept Payments'.  >
- Click an existing plan in the list to view or update its details. To build a new subscription, click Create Plan and follow the instructions.
An automatic payment authorizes a merchant to charge you whenever you make a purchase on their website without signing in to your PayPal account. This is something that is set up on the first checkout with the merchant. The terms of the automatic payment will be available in your PayPal account.
Finding your automatic payments on the PayPal app:
- Tap Wallet.  >
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Automatic payments.  >
- Tap the merchant to view or update.  >
- You can update your preferred payment method or Remove PayPal as your payment method at the bottom.
Finding your automatic payments on the website:
- Go to Account Settings.  >
- Click Money, Banks and Cards.  >
- Click Set Automatic Payments.  >
- Select the merchant.
To change the payment method:
- Select your current payment method.  >
- Select a new payment method or click link a new card or bank.  >
- Click Save.
If you’re a merchant who needs to cancel a subscription for your customer:
- Click Pay & Get Paid.  >
- Click Subscriptions.  >
- Find your customer’s subscription to update.