Help Center answers
How do I add a U.S. bank account to my PayPal account?
You should check first if you can add a U.S. bank account to your PayPal account, because it’s not possible in some countries. Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website and click More or Worldwide at the bottom of the page.
- Select your country from the list.
- View your country’s options for withdrawing funds. If you see “To your U.S. bank account” listed as a withdrawal option, you can add your U.S. bank account.
If you are able to add your U.S. bank account, here’s how to add it:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile.
- Click My money.
- Click Add my bank next to Bank Accounts.
- Click Add.
- Enter the required information, then click Add Bank Account.