Help Center answers
How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I have with a merchant?
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you should contact the merchant directly to cancel the agreement. If you can’t contact the merchant, you should contact PayPal Customer Service by phone. Here’s how:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Contact Us at the bottom of any page.
- Click Call Us, then click Continue for our Customer Service phone number.
Please note that after canceling a payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement, you are still required to pay the merchant for the goods or services you received.