Help Center answers
Why has my credit or debit card been charged twice?
When there are multiple charges for the same transaction on your credit or debit card, it may be because you inadvertently clicked Send Money more than once.
To get your money back, you’ll need to contact the recipient and request a refund.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click History near the top of the page.
- Find the transaction for which you want a refund.
- Click Details next to the transaction to find your recipient's contact information.
- Send your recipient an email asking for your money back.