Help Center answers
What are the fees for withdrawing payments from my PayPal account?
On the first day of every month, your available balance is automatically transferred to the Visa card or U.S. bank account that you selected. There is no fee for this automatic transfer.
You can also withdraw payments from your available balance at any time:
- There’s no fee to withdraw payments to your U.S. bank account.
- There’s a fee of $5.00 USD to withdraw payments to your credit card.
Here’s how to withdraw payments from your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Withdraw near the top of the page.
- Select a withdrawal method and follow the instructions.