Help Center answers
Why do I need to verify my PayPal account?
We ask all customers to verify their accounts to help make PayPal safer for everyone.
Here are the benefits of a Verified account:
- We lift the limits on how much money you can send and receive.
- You have more payment options.
- You can withdraw money from your PayPal account.
You must confirm a bank account or a debit or credit card to become Verified.
Here’s how to verify your account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Get Verified.
- Choose a verification method.
- Enter your information and click Continue.
- Click Confirm and click Submit.