Help Center answers
How do I add money from my South Africa bank account to my PayPal account from my South Africa bank account?
The First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) provides a “top up” service that allows you to add money from your qualified FNB bank account to your PayPal account.
To top up money, you’ll first need to link your PayPal account to your FNB bank account.
Here’s how to link your FNB account to your PayPal account:
- Log in to your FNB account at www.fnb.co.za.
- Select PayPal Services, then click Link PayPal Profile.
- Complete the instructions on FNB to link your accounts. You’ll need to log into your PayPal account to confirm that you are the accountholder.
- Log into your FNB account at www.fnb.co.za.
- Select PayPal Services, then click Top Up to PayPal.
- Enter the amount in US Dollars you wish to top up intosend to your PayPal account.
- Follow the instructions on FNB to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount that will be deducted from your bank account, and the transaction terms & conditions.