Help Center answers
How do I add funds to my PayPal account?
If you have a confirmed U.S. bank account, you may add funds to your PayPal account via electronic funds transfer. After you initiate an electronic funds transfer from a U.S. bank account, the funds will become available in your PayPal account within 3-4 business days.
You will receive an email confirmation every time you add funds to your account. Note that if you do not wish to add funds to your PayPal account, you may send a PayPal payment using a credit card or Instant (bank account) Transfer.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the My Account tab.
- Click the Add Funds subtab.
- Click the Transfer Funds From a Bank Account link.
- Choose the bank account from which you would like to add funds and enter the amount.
- Click Continue.
- Review the details of your transaction.
- Click Submit.