Help Center answers
How do I send a payment by using PayPal?
You can use Visa, MasterCard and American Express with PayPal.
You can select your debit or credit card each time you make a payment:
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your account.
- Click Send Payments at the top of the page.
- Enter the recipient’s email address and the amount you want to send.
- Click Continue.
- Click Change in the Payment Method section and select your card.
- Click on Choose Shipping Address.
- Select a shipping address or No Shipping Required and click OK or click on Add Address.
- Review the amount, the payment method, and shipping address.
- Enter a personal message to your recipient under Message (optional).
- Click Send Payments.
Just keep in mind that if you have a balance in your PayPal account, we'll use that before your debit or credit card.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can enter your debit or credit card information during checkout to complete the payment.
Here's how to pay a Payment Request or a Detailed Payment Request:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click History and find the Detailed Payment Request or Payment Request.
- Click Pay under Order status/Actions.
- Review the information and click Continue or Pay.
- Click Pay Now to complete the transaction.
If you don’t have a PayPal account:
- Check your inbox for an email from PayPal.
- Click the Pay Now button in the email. If you don’t see the button, click the link in the email or copy and paste the URL into your browser’s address bar.
- Click Continue and follow the instructions to sign up for a PayPal account and pay.
- If you don’t want to sign up for a PayPal account, click debit or credit card and follow the instructions to pay with your card.
Your PayPal account balance is usually the first payment method used to fund a transaction. When you don’t have enough money in the required currency in your PayPal account balance, we will use the available funds and use your backup funding source (credit card or US bank account) for the remaining amount. If you don’t have money in the required currency in your PayPal account balance, we will use a different payment method on your account. Other payment methods can include your credit card or US bank account.
* We always try to use the cheapest funding source available on your account so that you will avoid having to pay currency conversion charges when possible.
- You cannot set a default payment method on your account but you may be able to change it for individual transactions. To change the payment method for a transaction, click the Change or More Funding Options on the ‘Review your Payment’ page.
- You cannot change your payment method after you send a payment.