Help Center answers
How do I confirm my U.S. bank account?
When you add a U.S. bank account, PayPal will make 2 deposits for amounts between $0.01 and $0.99 USD to your bank account. You should see the deposits in your bank account in 2 to 4 business days.To confirm your bank account, first find out the amounts of the 2 deposits. If you can view your card statement online, you can check for the amounts in a few days. Otherwise, you’ll need to wait for your next statement in the mail.Then, enter the deposit amounts online:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My Money under My Profile.
- Click Update beside Bank Accounts.
- Select the bank account to confirm and click Confirm.
- Enter the 2 deposit amounts and click Submit.