Help Center answers
How do I confirm my email address?
Here's how to confirm your email address:
- Log in to your account.
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click Email under Account Information.
- Choose an email address and click Confirm. We’ll send an email to that address.
- Open the email, and click the link to confirm your address. You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password.
If the link doesn’t work, there’s another way to confirm your email address.
To request a confirmation code by mail:
If the link in the confirmation email we sent you does not work, you can confirm your email address using the 20-digit code included in the email.
Here’s how to confirm your email using the 20-digit code:
- Go to www.paypal.co.il and log in to your account.
- Click Confirm email address under ‘Notifications.’
- Click on Click here if the button does not appear in the email.
- Enter the 20-digit code from the email we sent you and click Confirm.
After confirming your email address, you can accept payments, but you still need to link a bank account or link a credit card to your PayPal account before you can pay for things. When you pay for things with PayPal, the money will come from these accounts if your PayPal balance is not enough to cover the purchase.