How do I add, change, or remove a street address on my PayPal account?
Here's how to add, change, or remove a street address on your PayPal account:
- Go to your Settings page.
- Go to the Addresses section:
- To add a new address, click + Add New. Enter your details and click Add Address.
- To change an address, click Edit. Make your edits and click Update.
- To remove an address, click Remove.
Here's how to add, change, or remove a street address on the PayPal app:
- Tap the profile icon.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Addresses.
- To add a new address, tap +, enter the details, and tap Add.
- To edit an address, tap Edit, edit the details, and tap Update.
- To remove an address, tap Remove, then tap Remove to confirm.
- You can't change your address to another country or region. If you're moving abroad, you'll need to close your existing account and open a new one in your new country and region of residence.
- You must have at least 1 address on your account.
- You can’t remove an address until you add a new address and make it the home address. You can’t remove an address from your account if it’s your credit card billing address.
- If you’re updating an address that’s linked to a card on your PayPal account, please update your address with your card issuer first.
- You may not be able to change the address on a transaction that’s processed. If you need to use a different address, you need to contact the merchant.
Was this article helpful?