Inside Additional Payment Option
PayPal as an Additional Payment Option: Solution Overview
|Increase sales by adding PayPal.|
Add PayPal if you already accept credit cards online, and tap into PayPal's 230 million accounts. Adding PayPal as an option is:
- Smart. Gain shoppers who prefer PayPal as a secure and convenient way to pay.
- Sell internationally. With PayPal you can easily sell to 193 countries and regions in 6 currencies.
- Secure. Take advantage of PayPal's industry-leading fraud and chargeback protection.
How it works. See demo
.Adding PayPal can boost your business
Give your customers another way to pay.Next step: Learn how to integrate PayPal as an Additional Payment Option.
Plus, when you add PayPal as a payment option, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Industry-leading security. We have industry-leading fraud-prevention systems in place and help fight chargebacks for you.
- Comprehensive online reports help you measure sales and manage your business easily.
- Shipping management tools let you print shipping labels and track shipments easily in one place.
- No monthly fees
- No set-up fees
- No cancellation fees
1,4% to 3,4% + €0,25 EUR
How to get started
- Sign up for a PayPal Business Account.
- Verify your information.
- Set up PayPal as an Additional Payment Option.