How do I add a bank account to my PayPal account?
To add a bank account:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Link a bank account
- Enter your information and click Continue.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Tap Banks and Cards.
- Tap +, then Bank account.
- Add your bank details and tap Add this Bank Account.
After adding a bank account to your PayPal account, you'll be asked to confirm it.
If you encounter issues when adding your bank account:
- Make sure the bank account you are trying to add is not linked to another PayPal account.
- Detele cache and cookies from the browser and/or try a different browser.
- Make sure you enter the account number without spacing.