We can protect you from checkout to delivery
When you pay with PayPal on any website, if your purchase doesn't arrive or match its description then we can help you get all your money back.
Make the safer choice at checkout, choose PayPal.
Don't have a PayPal account yet?
How it works
To get PayPal Buyer Protection, all you need to do is pay with PayPal. It's as simple as that. So if you pay for something and it never arrives or doesn't match the seller's description - for example if you receive the wrong item or it gets damaged in the post - then we'll give you your money back, as long as the eligibility requirements are met.
- Claims can only be made for physical goods that can be posted and are not prohibited
- Buyers must raise a dispute within 45 days of a single PayPal payment for the full price of the item. If no satisfactory response is received from the seller, a claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute
- Buyers cannot make multiple claims on the same payment
- Please note that if the seller has accurately described an item, but you’re just not happy with it, that doesn’t qualify for Purchase Protection
- Other eligibility requirements apply. See terms and conditions
Complaints related to vehicles, airline travel, custom-made items and eBay classified advertisements are not covered under the Buyer Protection policy. Further exclusions apply. See User Agreement
Do you have a problem with a purchase?
How to raise a dispute
- You can file a dispute by going to our Resolution Centre.
- PayPal will facilitate communication between you and the seller. If you’re still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim.
- After reviewing a claim, we will decide on reimbursement and refund 100% of your payment (including postage costs) if we decide in your favour.