How can I make a formal complaint to PayPal?
We aim to provide you with the highest possible standard of Customer Service. Yet sometimes things can go wrong. If this is the case please let us know and we will do our best to find a quick and fair solution to solve your issue.
We will keep you updated throughout our investigation and we will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 4 weeks. More complex situations may require further investigation, if this is the case we will give you regular updates until we can provide you with a response.
Here’s how to make a complaint:
- Go to your Message Centre. (If you can’t log in please use this form.)
- Click Compose.
- From the 'Choose Topic' dropdown, select 'File a complaint'.
- From the 'Choose a sub-topic' dropdown, select 'How to make a formal complaint to PayPal'.
- From the dropdown, select a reason that best describes your complaint.
- Read and complete the form with your details and click Send.