Why did I get result code 125?
PayPal returned result code 125 - Declined by Fraud Service.
Transactions failed one or more of the fraud filters that are currently deployed on your account.
Here's how to prevent future transactions from being declined:
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
- Click Service Settings.
- Click Live Setup.
- Click Edit Standard Filters.
- Select the filters you want to modify and change the Filter Action from Reject to Review. (If you no longer want the filter deployed, deselect the check box under ON/OFF next to the filter.)
- Click Deploy.
- Click Deploy Active Mode to implement your changes.
After you change the filter action from Reject to Review, transactions that fail a filter will generate result code 126, “Under review by Fraud Service.” For details, see Why did I get Result Code 126?
Note: Customers checking out using a Payflow Link hosted page will see the following messages:
- Some required information is missing or incorrect. Please correct the fields below and try again.
- Error: There is a problem with your card. Please verify card details with your bank.
Payflow Fraud Protection Services User's Guide
Cet article vous a-t-il été utile ?