How do I receive payments using PayPal?
You can start receiving payments after you confirm the email address on your PayPal account.
Here’s how to confirm your email address:
- Click the Settings icon next to "Log out".
- Click on the email address you want to confirm under "Email".
- Click Confirm this email address and we’ll send you an email with a confirmation link.
- Click the link in the email to complete the confirmation process.
Please note that on the first time you receive payments with PayPal, you will be requested to accept the payment manually by logging in your PayPal account and clicking the Accept button.
The payments you received will be available in your PayPal balance. You need to add a bank account to your PayPal account for future withdrawals.
Here’s how to add a bank account:
- Click Wallet near the top of the page.
- Click Link a bank account.
- Enter the requested information and then click Agree and Link.
- Please ensure that the name on your bank account matches the name on your PayPal account.
- If your PayPal account is not verified, there is a monthly withdrawal limit on your PayPal account.
Learn more about receiving payments.