How do I send a payment with PayPal?
To send a payment with PayPal:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send and Request at the top of the page.
- Select the type of payment.
- Enter your recipient’s email address and the amount.
- Choose the payment type and click Continue.
- Review the details. You can change your funding source by clicking Change under “Payment method”.
- Click Continue.
- Review your payment and click Send Money.
If you have a balance in your PayPal account, the funds will be taken from your balance before debiting the remaining funds from your bank account, credit or debit card.
If you don't have a PayPal account, you can still pay for purchases with PayPal using your credit or debit card if your seller offers PayPal at the checkout.