How do I integrate Payflow Pro with 3dcart?
Configure your PayPal Manager settings Here's how:
- Log in to your Payflow Manager account.
- Click Service Settings.
- Click Set Up.
- Under Security Options, set the following:
- AVS - Set to NO.
- CSC - Set to NO.
- ENABLE SECURE TOKEN - Set to YES.
- Click Save Changes.
Integrate Payflow Pro with 3dcart Here's how:
- Log in to your 3dcart admin panel.
- Select Settings > Payments.
- Click Select Payment Methods.
- Click Add New under Payment Methods.
- Select Payment Method > PayPal Payflow Pro.
- Click Add New.
- Complete your PayPal Payflow Pro integration:
- Caption - Select Credit Card, Credit or Debit Card or Pay Using Credit/Debit, and so on.
- Customer Group - Set to ALL.
- Region - Set to All / All unless you intend to restrict who can use this method.
- UserID/Partner/Vendor - Enter your Payflow Pro user ID, partner name, and vendor name.
Note: PayPal strongly recommends that you create a unique Payflow User account with restricted permissions. For increased security, use this value as your user ID and use its associated password rather than the admin password.
- Password - Click the Pencil and enter your password for the PayPal Payments Pro USER account.
- Authorize Only - Check this if you want Delayed Capture.
- Review any additional options.
- Click Save.