How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?
Here’s how to transfer money from your PayPal account:
- Click Transfer to your bank below your PayPal balance.
- Select your account and click Next.
- Enter your amount to transfer and click Next.
- Review your transfer and click Transfer Now.
- Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
- The minimum you can transfer to a bank account is $15.00 CAD. Depending on your bank, it can take 3-5 business days for the money to appear in your account.
- Withdrawals are converted to Canadian Dollars.
- You can’t withdraw money to a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.