How do I void a UPS label I created with PayPal Shipping?
If you create a UPS shipping label but don't want it, you can void it. You have up to 24 hours after you create a UPS shipping label to void it.
Here's how to void a pending UPS shipping label:
- On the Summary or Activity page, find the transaction for which you created the label.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Void Label.
- Click Void Shipment.
- Click Multi-Order Shipping under "Selling Tool" on the left side of the page.
- Click History near the top of the "Multi-Order Shipping" page.
- Select the date range next to search.
- Select the transaction of the label you want to void.
- Click Void.
The estimated time you can expect to receive a credit (including postage and insurance costs) on your PayPal account after you void a USPS shipping label:
- 15 calendar days on shipping labels for Priority Mail, Express Mail, First-Class Mail Parcel, Express Mail International, and Priority Mail International.
- 21 calendar days on shipping labels for Media Mail and Parcel Select.