Canada Post label
The mailing date you select for your Canada Post label determines the date your postage label is valid. Canada Post generates an electronic record on that date indicating that your package has been mailed.
- Provide accurate information when selecting the mailing date.
- When creating your label, you have the option to select a mailing date up to 4 days in the future.
- Ensure to mail your item on the date you select.
- Mailing and delivery dates are an important service standard measurement.
- Canada Post labels do not expire, but you are encouraged to use your label as soon as it is created.