Why am I not receiving the buyer’s address from PayPal when using PayPal Payments Standard?
If you have a Business account and are not receiving the buyer’s address when using PayPal Payments Standard, you should be receiving payments by one of the following methods:
- Using a button
- Using a pre-integrated shopping cart
- Using a customized cart
If a button is created to process payments, the option not to collect a buyer’s address could have been selected.
Here's how to check this:
- Click Tools near the top of the page and view all tools.
- Click PayPal buttons.
- Click Action near the button you would like to edit.
- Click Edit button.
- Go to "Customize advanced features" and select Yes under "Do you need your customer's shipping address."
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Select Code, and then copy and paste the new HTML button code into your website’s code.
A buyer’s address should be passed on with a pre-integrated shopping cart. Contact your cart provider to check the settings and details of your cart.
If you’ve used a developer to design a cart from the ground up for your business, please contact them to resolve the issue.