Am I covered for a transaction that clears Payment Review?
PayPal provides coverage to account holders for eligible transactions in the event of an unauthorized payment or item-not-received claims, chargebacks, and reversals.
To be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection:
- The transaction must be marked eligible or partially eligible for Seller Protection on the Transaction Details page.
- The item must be shipped within 7 calendar days of receiving payment to the shipping address on the Transaction Details page, and in accordance with our shipping requirements.
- In the event a buyer files a claim, you need to respond to our request for documents and other information in a timely manner.
- The item must be a physical, tangible good that can be shipped.Your primary residence, as listed in your PayPal account, must be in the United States.
- Items picked up locally or delivered in person.
- Services, intangible items, and digital goods.
- Claims and chargebacks where the buyer says that the shipped item is significantly not as described.
For a full list what is and is not covered, as well as more Seller Protection details, see the terms on the PayPal website