How do I withdraw funds from my PayPal account?
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Transfer to your bank below your PayPal balance.
- Select the withdrawal amount, the payment method, and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your withdrawal.
- Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
- The minimum you can transfer to a bank account is $15.00 CAD. Depending on your bank, it can take 3-5 business days for the money to appear in your account.
- Withdrawals are converted to Canadian Dollars.
- You can’t withdraw money to a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.
You were logged out to help protect your account.