Why has my credit or debit card been charged twice?
When there are multiple charges for the same transaction on your credit or debit card, it may be because you inadvertently clicked Send Money more than once.
To get your money back, you’ll need to contact the recipient and request a refund.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Find your payment on the Summary page or click Activity if the payment is older.
- Find the transaction for which you want a refund.
- Click the transaction to find your recipient's contact information.
- Send your recipient an email asking for your money back.
You can check for duplicate payments any time by clicking Activity. If there are no duplicate payments on your account you should consider contacting your card issuer.
You were logged out to help protect your account.