What are the payment types when I send money?
- Services: to pay for things like your internet service.
- Goods: to pay for non-eBay goods.
- eBay Items: to pay for your eBay purchases.
- Gift: to send money as a gift, like for a birthday.
- Payment Owed: to pay your friend back for your share of a dinner bill, or other item that your friend paid for you.
- Living Expense: to pay for things like rent or utilities.
- Other: for other reasons that are not a purchase of good or services.
Note: Unfortunately, we’ve had to stop allowing personal payments to be sent to and from India. If you’re sending money for a personal payment to India, we ask that you find another way to pay until we’re able to restore personal payments to this area.
You were logged out to help protect your account.