How can I purchase Canada Post or UPS Shipping Labels on the PayPal site?
For all eligible transactions, merchants are able to purchase and print a shipping label. Here’s how:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- From your “Summary” page, click the Print shipping label button under that specific transaction.
- If you’re using it for the first time, you will be asked to undergo a one-time registration on PayPal. Choose Canada Post or UPS as your default shipping carrier.
- If you already have a Canada Post or UPS account number, enter the account details.
- If you don’t have a Canada Post account number, click No and proceed. You can create your Canada Post account from the PayPal Shipping platform itself.
- If you don’t have a UPS account number, visit the UPS website and register for a new account.
- Once registration is complete, you can proceed with purchasing the label. Verify the address and choose the desired service type. Fill in the correct weights and dimensions, if applicable, for the chosen service type.
- Click Calculate shipping cost to get the cost of the label.
- Click the Confirm and Pay button to make the payment. You will get a pdf label in your browser. Print this label and use it for shipping.
- Tracking information is automatically updated in our PayPal system, and an email with the Tracking number, if applicable, is sent to the buyer.
- The origin and destination addresses are fetched from the transaction and are prepopulated, so there is no need to re-enter the information.
- Merchants can purchase labels at a discounted price from Canada Post based on their shipping volumes.
- Tracking numbers for shipments get automatically updated on the PayPal system for seller protection eligibility.
You were logged out to help protect your account.