Why can’t I use my balance?
If you added money to your PayPal balance from a credit card, you can only use the money for micropayments or other website purchases made with your PayPal account.
You can't use the money added to your PayPal balance from your credit card to:
- Transfer it to your bank account
- Withdraw it by check or ATM
- Withdraw it by wire transfer
- Send a Mass Payment
- Convert it to another currency
- Transfer it from a parent account to a Student Account
You were logged out to help protect your account.