How do I format a file to upload for my Mass Payment?
Here’s how to format your file for Mass Payment:
- Create a new spreadsheet with Microsoft Excel or any spreadsheet program. You'll use 3 to 5 columns to enter information. On each row, you’ll enter different recipients.
- In the first column, enter a recipient’s email address.
- In the second column, enter the payment amount.
- In the third column, enter the 3-letter currency code. You can have only one currency in each Mass Payment file. (See the list of currency codes below. Note that Brazilian Real (BRL) and Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) are available only to residents of these countries.)
- The fourth column is optional: you can use it for a unique identifier, such as the recipient's name or identification number.
- The fifth column is also optional: you can use it for notes about the recipient.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for more recipients.
- Save the file as .txt (tab-delimited) or .csv (comma-separated value).
Note that you can include up to 5,000 recipients in a single Mass Payment file.
Here is a list of currency codes:
- ARS for Argentine Peso
- AUD for Australian Dollar
- BRL for Brazilian Real
- CAD for Canadian Dollars
- CHF for Swiss Franc
- CZK for Czech Koruna
- DKK for Danish Krone
- EUR for Euro
- GBP for Pounds Sterling
- HKD for Hong Kong Dollar
- HUF for Hungarian Forint
- ILS for Israeli New Shekel
- JPY for Japanese Yen
- MXN for Mexican Peso
- MYR for Malaysian Ringgit
- NOK for Norwegian Krone
- NZD for New Zealand Dollar
- PHP for Philippine Peso
- PLN for Polish Zloty
- SEK for Swedish Krona
- SGD for Singapore Dollar
- THB for Thai Bhat
- TWD for Taiwan Dollar
- USD for U.S. Dollar
You were logged out to help protect your account.