How do I send money?
With PayPal, you can send money to anyone with an email address.
Here’s how to send money.
- Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
- Select how you would like to send money.
- Enter the email, mobile number or name of the person you want to send money to.
- Enter the amount of money you would like to send and click Continue.
- Choose your funding source and click Next.
- Review the details of your payment and click Send Money Now.
*If you're buying something, select Pay for good and services. If you're sending money to a friend or family member, pick Send to friends and family or Send to friends and family internationally.
We’ll send the recipient an email to let them know that you sent them money. If they don’t have a PayPal account, we'll explain how to sign up for one. PayPal members must confirm their email address before the money can be credited to their PayPal account. Once you send money, you are not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. Please check the details of this transaction carefully.
When you send money, we use your PayPal balance first. If you don’t have enough money in your PayPal balance, we’ll use the payment method you select.
You were logged out to help protect your account.