PayPal provides coverage to account holders for eligible transactions in the event of an unauthorized payment or item-not-received claims, chargebacks, and reversals.
Am I covered for a transaction that clears Payment Review?
To be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection:
- The transaction must be marked eligible or partially eligible for Seller Protection on the Transaction Details page.
- The item must be shipped within 7 calendar days of receiving payment to the shipping address on the Transaction Details page, and in accordance with our shipping requirements.
- In the event a buyer files a claim, you need to respond to our request for documents and other information in a timely manner.
- The item must be a physical, tangible good that can be shipped.Your primary residence, as listed in your PayPal account, must be in the United States.
- Items picked up locally or delivered in person.
- Services, intangible items, and digital goods.
- Claims and chargebacks where the buyer says that the shipped item is significantly not as described.
For a full list what is and is not covered, as well as more Seller Protection details, see the terms on the PayPal website
You were logged out to help protect your account.