How do I set up a Business account with PayPal?
Once you’ve signed up for a PayPal Business account, we guide you through a simple setup process.
Each setup section focuses on an important aspect of your business:
• Setting up your payment solution
• Customizing your buyers’ experience
• Managing your money
• Processing your orders
Here's how to get going:
1. Sign up for a PayPal Business account by clicking Sign Up at the top of any PayPal page.
2. Select the country or region where you live.
3. Under the Business section, click Get Started and follow the instructions.
4. Once you’ve set up your account, click My Business Setup in the banner over your PayPal balance.
5. Choose the section where you want to begin and click Start Now.
You were logged out to help protect your account.