Help Article

Ask the Community

Find answers or join the conversation in the Community Help Forum.

I sent money to the wrong email address, but the payment is completed. What do I do?

PayPal cannot reverse payments that have been claimed. We recommend that you contact your recipient directly and make arrangements to have the money refunded to you via PayPal or another method of your choosing.


We’re sorry, the page you’re looking for is no longer available. Please try your search again in our Help Centre if you have a question or want to contact us.