No. Payments that aren't flagged for Payment Review follow normal Seller Protection guidelines.
My payment wasn't flagged for Payment Review. Does that mean that PayPal has cleared it and it is protected?
To be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection:
- The Transaction Details page must show that the transaction is eligible or partially eligible for Seller Protection.
- You must ship to the address listed on the Transaction Details page within 7 days of receiving payment.
- If the buyer files a claim, you must respond to our request for information in a timely manner.
- The item is a physical, tangible item that can be shipped.
- Your primary residence, listed in your PayPal account, must be in the same country where you opened your account. For example, if you opened your account in the United States, your primary residence must be in the United States.
You were logged out to help protect your account.