How do I add money to my PayPal account from my confirmed bank account?
You can add money to your PayPal account from a confirmed bank account. You can’t fund your PayPal account with a credit card.
Here's how to add money from your confirmed bank account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Add money under your PayPal balance.
- Select your bank account (if you have more than one), enter the amount to transfer and click Add.
Here’s how to find out when the money should arrive in your PayPal account:
- Click Activity at the top of the page.
- Click the transaction in question. You‘ll see the expected clearing date.
If you haven’t received the transfer to your PayPal account a full week after you requested it, contact Customer Service.
You were logged out to help protect your account.