How long will it take to withdraw money from my PayPal account to my bank account?
Please allow 3 - 5 business days for your bank to process the transfer and for the money to appear in your bank account. If there's a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to a week for your bank to notify us.
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Transfer to your bank under your PayPal balance.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Select a bank account, then click Continue.
- Review the details, then click Submit.
Additionally, PayPal may charge a fee for withdrawals. To cover costs of returned bank withdrawals, PayPal may charge for returned transfers.
To view the withdrawal or return fees:
- Visit https://www.paypal.com.
- Click the Fees link.
- Select your country or region.
- There is a minimum withdrawal amount for withdrawals to non-U.S. bank accounts. To see the minimum amount in all available currencies, click the Minimum Withdrawal Amount link on the Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer page.
- You have a monthly withdrawal limit when you open an account. To lift your withdrawal limit, log in to your account and click the View Limits link.
- Your bank account must be denominated in the national currency of your home country for the transfer to be successful.
- You can’t withdraw money to a debit card, credit card, or prepaid card.
The minimum you can transfer to a bank account is $15.00 CAD.
You were logged out to help protect your account.