How do I withdraw money to my local bank account?
Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Transfer Money near the top of the page.
- Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select to where you're transferring the money.
- Choose an amount you want to transfer.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request, and then click Transfer.
There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
Depending on the bank, it can take 3-4 business days for your money to appear in your bank account.
You were logged out to help protect your account.