How do I transfer or withdraw money to my local bank account?
- Click Transfer to your bank on the left side of the page.
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer.
- Click Next.
- Review your withdrawal information and click Transfer.
Here’s how to transfer or withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:
- Click Transfer Money under your PayPal balance.
- Select where you're transferring the money from, and then select to where you're transferring the money.
- Choose an amount you want to transfer.
- Click Continue.
- Review your request, and then click Transfer.
There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
Depending on the bank, it can take 3-4 business days for your money to appear in your bank account.
You were logged out to help protect your account.