Where can I find PayPal's currency calculator and exchange rates?
Here's how to view our currency calculator and exchange rate:
- Go to Wallet.
- Click Currency Calculator.
- Select the currencies you want to convert from and to. The exchange rate appears automatically.
PayPal receives a wholesale rate quote from our bank twice a day and we add a percentage fee to determine the retail foreign exchange rate for currency conversions. Our currency exchange rates remain competitive with conversion rates used by banks.
The exchange rate applies when you:
- Send a payment in a currency that isn't your default.
- Withdraw money in a different currency.
- Convert one currency balance into another.
- Accept payment in another currency and have it automatically converted.