What are Payment Receiving Preferences and how can I set them?
If you have a Premier or Business account, Payment Receiving Preferences can handle payments automatically. You can convert any payment into your primary currency or block certain types of payments.
- Block payments from customers who don't have a confirmed address.
- Block payments that are sent to you in a currency you don't hold.
- Block payments for duplicate invoice IDs.
- Block payments from customers in other countries.
Here's how to set your Payment Receiving Preferences:
- Go to www.paypal.com/businessmanage/preferences/payments.
- Edit your preferences. We’ll automatically save your new preferences.