Can I have my balance automatically transferred to my bank account?
Automatic transfers enable you to schedule the withdrawal of your PayPal balance to your bank account at a desired frequency and amount.
To set up Automatic transfers:
- Click Finance.
- Under Wallet, click Money.
- Click More Actions.
- Select Set up Auto Transfers.
- Select which bank account, the frequency, and the amount, and follow the instructions.
You can set a minimum balance to ensure that there’s sufficient money in your account for refunds, purchases, etc.
If you'd like to turn it off in the future, here's how:
- Go to Money.
- Click the arrow next to your primary currency.
- Click the button to turn off "Automatic transfers."