How do I transfer funds from my PayPal account?
To see the transfer method that is available in your country, log in to your PayPal account and click Transfer money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page.
Here’s how to transfer money from your PayPal account:
- Click Transfer money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page.
- Click Transfer to your bank, and click Next.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and click Next.
- Review the details of your transfter, then click Transfer $XX Now.
- To return to your Wallet page, click Done.
- Your bank may charge a fee to receive funds from PayPal. Ask your bank about fees for electronic funds transfers.
- If the bank is unable to process your request due to incomplete or incorrect information in your withdrawal request, the funds will be returned to your PayPal account (a return fee may apply in this case).
- Once you request a withdrawal, it cannot be cancelled.