How do I close a dispute of a claim?
If you close a dispute or a claim it’s important to be aware that the claim can’t be reopened. Closing a dispute tells us that the dispute or claim has been resolved to your satisfaction.
To close a dispute or claim:
- Go to your Resolution Center.
- Select Open Cases and locate the case in question.
- Click on View in the Action column.
- Click on Close this dispute.
Closing disputes for sellers:
If you’re a seller you won't be able to close claims filed against you. Instead you’ll have the option to offer a full or partial refund to resolve them:
- If you offer a full refund the dispute or claim will be closed immediately
- If you offer a partial refund the buyer must agree before the dispute can be closed.